1. Collection and use of personal data
- The Controller of personal data collected through the website www.biophen.eu (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is GLOBAL COSMED GROUP S.A., based in Jawor, address: ul. Kuziennicza 15, 59-400 Jawor (hereinafter referred to as GLOBAL COSMED GROUP S.A. or the Company).
- Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable individual, such as name, nickname, address, email address.
- GLOBAL COSMED GROUP S.A. does not process personal data except when persons concerned provide their data for a specific purpose (e.g., requests for information, breach reports or other communications through the Website) and consent to their processing. The provision of personal data is always voluntary, and the data providers have the right to access and rectify the data.
- Personal data shall be stored, used, transfered or otherwise processed, in accordance with the law, only with the consent of the person concerned, if applicable, and always only to the extent required in the specific case, in terms of content and time. The purposes for which the personal data collected by GLOBAL COSMED GROUP S.A. are processed include: answering questions, fulfilling requests or notifications to the persons concerned or other proceedings concerning the persons concerned. In this respect, it may be necessary to transfer personal data to other companies with equity links to GLOBAL COSMED S.A. or third-party service providers, if necessary to handle the matter with which a natural person has approached the Company. Service providers may be involved, for example, in the process of sending product samples, distributing advertising material. GLOBAL COSMED GROUP S.A. requires that such third parties agree to the processing of personal data based on instructions and in a manner consistent with this data protection declaration. In all other cases of transfer of personal data, for example when transferring login data from our website to a website or social networks operated by a third party, such as Facebook or Twitter, the express consent of the person concerned is required.
- In addition, Personal Data may be transferred to entities providing hosting, server rental and data archiving services to the extent that they are processed in the IT systems of the Controller.
- GLOBAL COSMED S.A. warrants that it shall not sell personal data or otherwise make it available to any third parties other than the above, but may be required to disclose personal data by law.
2. Using personal data for advertising and marketing purposes.
Personal data may be processed by GLOBAL COSMED GROUP S.A. for advertising or marketing purposes, including for such purposes as, for example, sending newsletters, product samples, invitations to participate in competitions or lotteries, by electronic means or by post or by other communication channel.
In cases required by law, specific marketing activities will be undertaken subject to the express consent of the person concerned to use his / her personal data for advertising or marketing purposes.
The Company may use the individual’s data to create and maintain a user profile, which will allow us to offer advertising and promotions tailored to individual needs. It may also use the data provided to analyze and improve our online services and activities in the field of advertising, marketing, market research and sales.
3. Withdrawal of consent.
Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn in whole or in part at any time with future effect. Personal data shall be deleted upon receipt of the withdrawal of consent unless the controller is required by law to retain personal data or if personal data can be used in proceedings where the company is a party (legal proceedings, administrative proceedings). The withdrawal statement should be sent to GLOBAL COSMED S.A. at one of the following addresses:
– by e-mail: email@example.com
– by post to:
GLOBAL COSMED GROUP S.A.
ul. Wielkopolska 3, 26-600 Radom
4. Right to information.
GLOBAL COSMED S.A. shall inform the person concerned on his/her request of the type and content of the personal data which (if any) have been collected during his/her visits to the Website, including the purposes, scope and manner of processing of the data, and their sharing (if any). Any questions concerning this issue should be directed to one of the addresses indicated in item 3 above.
GLOBAL COSMED S.A. does not collect personal data of children without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. If it is determined that such data has been provided to us without the consent of the child’s parents or legal guardians, GLOBAL COSMED S.A. will endeavor to delete it immediately. In relation to this activity, GLOBAL COSMED S.A. is bound by the relevant instructions given by the parents or legal guardians of the child.
5. Data security.
GLOBAL COSMED S.A. has implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, destruction, theft or access by unauthorized third parties.
6. Changes and updates.
7. Automatically saved information (non-personal data).
8. Right to lodge a complaint.
The person concerned shall be entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which shall be the President of the Data Protection Office.